- We take pride in not having hidden fee like many of our competitors. The listing price and State taxesare the price you pay.
- Renter incurred expense are renter’s responsibility. Speeding tickets, parking tickets, tolls, valet, parking, etc.
We have the ability to take payment through many sources. Card options- Stripe, Square, Paypal, Venmo. Cash and Cashiers check our an options, but must be pre-approved. We do not take personal, or business checks.
You must have a valid driver license, current proof of insurance, a credit card.
- First 24 hours after booking, you will be given this as a grace period to alter or cancel your reservation.
- More than 1 Week till reservation start time, cancelling during this time will incur a cancelation fee of 50% of your reservation or $500 (Whichever is greater)
- Less than 1 week till reservation start time,a cancellation in this time frame would forfeit your reservation deposit or $500 (whichever is greater)
- It is highly preferred bookings are always made prior to pick up. We standardly do not take walk-in customers. Reservations take time to vet out. We need time to prep cars, time to confirm insurance, and make sure car and staff will be available.
- We can always try to work out a change in times.